Resellers have access to two distinct ticket systems:
- Servergrid ticket system, for contacting Servergrid, accessed from your intial Servergrid control panel, which is the control panel you can log in to from the link on our main page at http://www.servergrid.com
- Your personal ticket area used for dealing with your customers, accessed through your admin control panel, which can be accessed from the same URL your end users use to log in or by clicking the Login button shown immediately after you log in to your initial Servergrid control panel.
It is important to understand that submitting a ticket from within your admin control panel or an end user account will send the ticket to your personal ticket area, not ours, and we will never see it. When contacting Servergrid for assistance, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to your initial control panel at https://cp.securedc.com using the username and password you chose when you first signed up for your service.
- Please be sure not to click on the Login button to enter your admin panel.
- Instead, choose Support Center -> Make a Ticket from the top menu of your control panel, and follow the instructions to submit your ticket.
If you are unsure whether or not you have entered a ticket properly, please contact Live Help through the icon at the top of our web site to inquire whether or not your ticket was received.